What is CoreDynamik?
For more than 20 years since its inception, CoreDynamik successfully combines approaches of humanistic psychology and modern management tools to „school“ intuition. CoreDynamik is a method used to better understand how we can pursue happiness and what is holding us back from it. It uses creative ways and models to explore what we are lacking and which resources are available to us at any given point in time, to improve our quality of life in the short and medium term. Specifically, CoreDynamik helps us understand how we go in contact with the outside world, it identifies patterns that limit us from experiencing true connection and uses the body as a main sounding board to understand warning signals and rely on our intuition more to help us grow.
CoreDynamik was developed by Bernhard Mack in Germany, essentially by extracting the essence of more than 15 therapeutic and spiritual theories (e.g. Gestalt therapy, NLP, Schamanism, Holotropic Breathwork, Constellations Therapy etc.) and developing an alternative form of therapy. It is used for personal and organisational development by a special combination of physical and psychological work.
How does CoreDynamik help?
CoreDynamik supports personal development with simple processes by schooling intuition and focussing on the clients resources, with the mindset being future oriented. CoreDynamik works with goal-oriented methods, taking into account the clients individual and unique situation. CoreDynamik also helps to use the body as a resonance tool, to school intuition so that we can trust our warning signals in our life.
How do I recognize CoreDynamik?
The following factors characterize a session with a CoreDynamik trainer or coach:
- The coach, trainer or therapist is very present and attentive.
- The focus is on what is particularly important for you at the moment.
- If it is appropriate, you will be offered a model that allows you to work the topic in a simple context. With the help of creative methods we explore your situation and find out what resources you currently have, and which ones can be accessed to support you now in your situation.
- You become clear, more aware and receive clear instructions on how to integrate the results in your life.
CoreDynamik coaches, trainers and therapists undergo a three-year educational program. After graduation their practice is often characterized by:
- A caring and present attitude.
- High awareness and clear communication with the client.
- Broad and profound knowledge of therapeutic models for the clients orientation.
- Resource and solution-oriented working concepts.
- A flexible use of creative media.
More information about CoreDynamik can be found under the following link (only in German)